08 April 2010

- T i r e d -

I cleaned up my bedroom today. Haha. I found a lots of presents from you all. Make me think of all of you C: and also remind me of last time how was the way we gave Wern the presents. Haha. Wern. You still remember? This make I laugh out loud :D

Tonight have to sleep earlier >.<
''go sleep at 1.45am go sleep at 1.45am ... '' someone typed this repeatedly before he going to sleep =]

15minutes left I'm still listening to a song name 白云天 while typing my blog. I can't stop listening from this song, addicted to it this minute. Very nice it melody. GREAT ! ^^ Especially from 放開一切不去想從前 this phrase~ Hoho XD

Here's the lyrics of 白云天 :

Hello My Baby
想起 溫柔夢裡的臉
離別的一天 那一年
因為愛 堅持等待
盼未來 命運領你回來
無仇不會成兒女?
如愛哪會拋棄?
對你說我抱怨
難忘記你的愛
道出了我的想念
放開一切不去想從前
放開雙手輕撫我的臉
讓你的笑溫暖我心田
花開遍 甜夢綿綿
Hello My Baby
Hello 看見夢裡的臉
五月白雲天 帶笑的再相見


I found Uglydolls !!! Hoho. Its so cute ! I'm gonna collect itsss IF I can. Hmmm :D

Opsz ! Over time >.< Someone woke up and gave me a call. Sorry...


. . . D I S A P P E A R . . .



6 comments:

  1. 白云天, nice or not? lyric sounds emo ler. don't emo! don't emo! >,<

    hmm, uglydoll, hoho! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho. sure nice de leih ^^ lolz. no emo lar >.< uglydolls cute noh! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! people there missing ler, on blog. people here miss-ing people there ler, almost everyday check blog. ish >,<

    ReplyDelete